Treating privacy with respect
Manhattan Slots is passionate about protecting and respecting the privacy of its customers while also adhering to applicable data protection regulations.
Customer’s personal data at Manhattan Slots is handled with care and respect at all times. We always employ good practice and lawful methods when handling sensitive data. All personal data collected by Manhattan Slots is used for specific purposes in line with the customers’ expectations.
When you register a new account with Manhattan Slots you accept that your personal information is stored and processed in line with the general terms and conditions at the casino. You also accept that general system information and your activity at the casino is logged and stored. Manhattan Slots has adopted these measures in order to protect customers to the fullest extent possible.
Manhattan Slots can fully assure its customers that personal data will never be passed on to a third part without consent being obtained.
We have carefully implemented these measures so that we can guarantee that personal data is always:
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the customer
- Processed lawfully and with fairness at the forefront
- Collected only for a lawful and specific purpose
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose
- Accurate, updated and kept securely
- Only kept for the duration that it is reasonably required
- Never passed on to jurisdictions where the relevant regulations do not apply
- Utilised for marketing purposes through the opt-in principle
The only rare occasion which may require
- A decision made by the governing law of your jurisdiction
- If we are ordered to do so by a Governing Authority
- If we are ordered to do so by the Data Protection Commissioner
- In the unlikely event of a customer being involved in a crime either directly or indirectly which is in relation to their account with the casino
Customers opening an account with
- Performance of these terms by us, our suppliers and any third party acting on our behalf
- Internal marketing and promotional initiative projects
- Storage and processing in accordance with anti money laundering laws
All customers retain the right to ask us for a copy of the information held on their behalf and are invited to ask for information to be corrected if necessary. Customers are able to ask for their information to be removed if required. Customers should contact customer support to make such a request which is available via the website.
As previously mentioned