At Manhattan Slots Casino we aim to create and maintain a safe gambling environment in order to help those with problematic gambling habits. We will happily and with immediate effect exclude any player from all promotions, emails and other forms of communications should they request us to do so. We can also set up deposit limits to your account on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Ensure that the decision to gamble is your personal choice and always establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to play any of our slot or table games.
Never gamble if
You should never gamble if:
- You are younger than the legal gambling age.
- It interferes with your work or other responsibilities.
- You are in recovery for addictive disorders or dependencies.
- You are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- You are attempting to make up for prior gambling losses.
Our Casino is not designed to attract children and we aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our Casino.
If young people have access to a computer with casino software, we encourage you to:
- Install child protection software.
- Not leave children unattended near your computer when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Manhattan Slots Casino Username, Password and Credit Card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof and some young people may escape our detection. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with Manhattan Slots, please immediately notify our Support Department by using the Contact Us page.